Thursday, December 27, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

My friend Rachel is the master cookie baker. True Story! Every cookie I've ever tried I end up begging her for the recipe. This is one of those recipes. Months ago I tried these, fell in love, baked my own batch, took a photo and then lost the recipe. What can I say? Classic Amy move. Yesterday I was going through old pictures and found this image. Uh...Hello! Must... post... numminess! Thanks Rach for hooking me up again.



Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

1 Chocolate Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/3 Cup Oil
3/4 Cup Chunky Peanut Butter
Sugar (to roll in)

Mix all ingredients together except for the peanut butter until all the oil and powder is completely dissolved. Stir in chunky peanut butter. Roll into balls, roll in sugar and press with fork. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

note: Original recipe calls for yellow cake mix, but I've never tried it.

No comments: