Monday, August 22, 2011

Lindt Truffle Chocolate Cupcakes


I happened upon TheSistersCafe.com the other day... and instantly my mouth was watering! GREAT recipes that sisterhood has... let me tell you!!! but one i found that truly was calling my name... was this one! WHOA BABY!

I LOVE Lindt Truffles- they are pretty much the best chocolate treat ever, (My sister Emily knows so, and one year for Christmas she gave me a whole platter of them! I was in heaven!)

*sigh!*

So, seriously... what's better than Lindt Truffles?? If you would have asked me last week?? (...nothing...) this week...?? Lindt Truffles CUP CAKES of course!!! dive in my friends...

Lindt Truffle Chocolate Cupcakes

1 box devils food cake
1 box instant vanilla pudding (small box)
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup water
1 cup sour cream
Milk chocolate Lindor truffles by Lindt ~ approximately 24

Unwrap milk chocolate Lindt truffles and place in a bowl for use later. In a separate bowl, add all ingredients and mix well. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full. Bake at 350. After five minutes, lightly press a Lindt truffle into each partially baked cupcake. Let the cupcakes bake an additional 13 minutes (total of 18 minutes). Cool completely, then frost with cream cheese frosting.

Cream Cheese Frosting:
1/2 cup butter
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups powdered sugar

Cream butter and cream cheese together, then add vanilla. Slowly add powdered sugar.

Another tasty cupcake recipe found HERE

1 comment:

J, E, M & I said...

These are amazing!!! I made them twice now for two different gatherings and the peeps LOVE them!!

Honey Wheat French Bread

This is another tweak to Michelle's French Bread Recipe. My first tweak is  here. I don't actually use agave or sugar anymor...