Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chocolate Pudding Cookies

A few weeks ago my friend Rachel made this cookies for me. I couldn't get over how different and tasty they were. I had to have the recipe. I made them for the first time just the other day. They were so good I had to hurry and give them away before I ate them all.

1 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 small package instant chocolate pudding
1 package chocolate chips

Bake 350 or 375 8-10 minutes

Amy's note: My oven runs lower so I baked at 375 for 11 minutes. You want the cookies to come out gooey not crunchy. Don't over bake. When Rachel made them for me she used white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips and Andes mint chips.

Rachel's note: You can also use peanut butter or butterscotch chips instead of mint, but I always add the white and milk chocolate chips. You can also substitute vanilla pudding instead of chocolate.

No comments:

Honey Wheat French Bread

This is another tweak to Michelle's French Bread Recipe. My first tweak is  here. I don't actually use agave or sugar anymor...