Thursday, September 30, 2010

Three Cheese Artichoke Dip

I recently helped plan a friend's wedding recetpion. Several people have asked about the Artichoke Dip. If you like artichokes you'll want this recipe. Thanks Paula Deen, for another great one.

1 (8 oz) block of Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
2 green onions, sliced thin
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
dash of hot sauce
dash of worchestersire sauce
dash of salt and pepper

In a medium size bowl, using a hand mixer blend cream cheese until nice and smooth, add mayo and mix until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly. Transfer to a shallow dish and bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees. The top should be a golden brown and bubbling. Serve with assorted chips, breads or fresh veggies.

note: Because I was serving a large crowd I mixed everything the night before. I placed it in Tupperware and stored it in the fridge over night. I then transferred the dip to a crock pot the day of the wedding. Cook on low4-6 hours, mix often so it won't burn around the edges.

1 comment:

Jason and Tammy said...

This sounds really YummY!!

Honey Wheat French Bread

This is another tweak to Michelle's French Bread Recipe. My first tweak is  here. I don't actually use agave or sugar anymor...