Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pumpkin Cookies

This recipe is one I love because of two reasons...
1) Pumpkin... YUMMMM
2) They are low-fat and delicious and super simple

Ok, so that is more than two reasons, but you get the idea. My mom went to Weight Watchers years ago and this is a recipe she got from WW. I believe it is 1 ww point per cookie. Don't take my word for it, but you get the point if you know anything about ww.


INGREDIENTS:
1 Spice Cake mix

1 - 15 oz can pure pumpkin

chocolate chips (or nuts if you like)


DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix just these 3 ingredients together. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Makes about 40 cookies.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I've made these before, but never with spice cake. This sounds so yummy. Can't wait to try these cookies!

Fritzi Marie said...

It is so funny that you posted about these today. I went off my "diet" and made these tonight and then I saw them here on the blog. They are so GOOD and I think they are a healthy way to go off your "diet".

love love love them,
Kitty

Amanda said...

HA! I made these Monday... and was going to post the same recipe this week! They are delicious!

Honey Wheat French Bread

This is another tweak to Michelle's French Bread Recipe. My first tweak is  here. I don't actually use agave or sugar anymor...