Friday, June 11, 2010

Lemon-Herb Chicken Bake

I love this dish! The last time I made it I forgot to add the half & half and the Peas and it still tasted Great!!!



4-6 chicken breast thawed and trimmed
5-6 med red potatoes - quartered
1 C peas (frozen)

In a sauce pan combine the following and let simmer for 3-5 minutes
1/4 C. Butter
3 Tbl Lemon juice
3 Tbl Minced dried onion
1 Tbl Rosemary blend spice
3/4 tsp garlic salt
a little more then 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
1 tsp. Sugar
2/3 Cup 1/2&1/2

Sprinkle on right before baking
1/2 C fresh Parmesan cheese

Spray dish with Pam and Place chicken in baking dish, cover with red potatoes and peas and pour sauce over the chicken and vegetables and sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake uncovered 400 approximately 40 minutes until bubbly and potatoes are browning.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

This was fabulous! I made this in my dutch oven and it turned out perfect! My 15 year old son ate 4 plate fulls and couldn't get enough. Thanks for a great recipe!

Honey Wheat French Bread

This is another tweak to Michelle's French Bread Recipe. My first tweak is  here. I don't actually use agave or sugar anymor...