Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spinach Smoothie

I am in LOVE with this smoothie I came up with. It completely satisfies my sweet tooth.

2 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
2 whole carrots, chopped
1 cup frozen mixed berries
1 cup ice
2 cups orange juice
2 tbsp ground flax seed
1-2 tbsp Wholesome Sweetners Organic Blue Agave (optional)

Put ingredients into your blender; mix until smooth. Makes 2 tall glasses or 4 small servings. If you serve 4 it's only 137 calories, 5.7 g fiber, 20.5 g sugar, 3.5 g protein, 0 g fat

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This smoothie is a lot like the "Green" smooties i make, that i was tellin you about at Christmas time! We Love them also, it's a great way to get your fruits and Veggies!

I'll post my recipe as well... Love it

"Go Green!" haha.

Honey Wheat French Bread

This is another tweak to Michelle's French Bread Recipe. My first tweak is  here. I don't actually use agave or sugar anymor...