Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pampered Chef

Hi Everyone,

I just want to let you all know that I am a new consultant for Pampered Chef. I am really excited! If I can ever help any of you with anything Pampered Chef please, please let me know. You can always do online orders and catalog shows which you still get all the perks that host at a cooking show does. :) I'm also excited to bring all of you some fun new recipes.

Melissa Warner
(if you need more contact info, you can get my email from Amy...right Amy?)

1 comment:

Amy said...

There are a couple of you who are PC consultants. I love their products and my kitchen is full of them. They really do make work in the kitchen easier. At any time if someone would like to contact another author on this blog please feel free to leave a comment and with the authors permission of course I would be happy to give you their contact information. Good luck with your business. I'm sure it will inspire many delicious dishes that we can all enjoy in the future.