What you'll need...
3-4 Chicken breast-halves
Taco seasoning pk. (I like the original, ground beef seasoning. The chicken packet has a different flavor.)
Small Corn Tortillas
Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
Mexican Rice (Click HERE for recipe!)
Tomato and/or Favorite Salsa
Crushed pineapple* (Mmm! Secret ingredient, gives taco a fresh new taste! It’s delicious!)
1. Make Mamma Sue’s Mexican Rice
2. Cut chicken breasts into strips and cook with a little Olive Oil in a non-stick sauce pan. When chicken is done add package of taco seasoning, (fallow the directions.)
3. Heat soft corn tortilla in a bit of olive oil, then sprinkle with mozzarella or cheddar cheese and melt, yes this IS optional for all you non cheese lovers...
4. Grab a plate and start layering your taco! Add a scoop of Mexican rice (to tortilla with cheese) and then top with Chicken, lettuce, crushed pineapple, tomato, favorite salsa, green onions, olives, and sour cream.
5. Mmm! Enjoy and yes... go back for seconds!