Monday, July 20, 2009

Microwave Meatloaf


2 lbs ground beef (uncooked)
1 cup breadcrumbs (seasoned optional)
1 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
2 eggs

Mix together and place in your favorite microwave safe stoneware dish. (I use the PC Deep Covered Baker.) Bake on high for 2o minutes (I cover for 10 minutes of the cooking process to ensure even cooking.) then add topping.

Topping:
1 cup ketchup
2-3 T Worcestershire Sauce (I like lots of sauce.)

Microwave on high for an additional 5-10 minutes.

Oven Method:
Bake @350 degrees in a greased dish for 45 minutes covered with foil. Then remove foil add topping and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.

This recipe is so simple and packed full of yummy flavor. Don't forget to let your meat sit for about 5 minutes after cooking to allow the juices to redistribute.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am going to make this for the kids when I get my appetite back. :) Sounds so good!!!

Honey Wheat French Bread

This is another tweak to Michelle's French Bread Recipe. My first tweak is  here. I don't actually use agave or sugar anymor...