1 (28-oz.) can Whole Tomatoes
1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
3 teaspoon ground Cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground Oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne/red pepper
1 Tablespoon canned diced jalapeños
Dash sugar to taste
5-6 Diced Green Onions
1 – 1 ½ T. diced green chilies
1. Open can of whole tomatoes and using lid, poor tomato juice in blender.
2. Add other ingredients from sauce base. (Do not add the ADD-INS yet.)
3. Blend ingredients from sauce base on low to medium for 10 to 20 seconds until well blended.
4. Add the ADD-INS and whole tomatoes left in the can to the sauce base in the blender and blend on low until tomatoes reach the consistency desired. Less time for chunky, more for saucy. Caution: Do not over-blend the ADD-INS.
5. Let sit overnight for better flavor.