Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome!!!



This started out as a group recipe blog with friends where we could share our family favorites. It's a compilation of copies and original recipes. Life got busy and this blog was pretty much forgotten. Today (11 April 2017) I realized it's been almost 4 years since anyone posted anything new. Wow! There are a lot of great recipes here so I didn't want to take the blog down. I've mainly been using it as online cookbook. In my personal kitchen I've been having to tweak the recipes since I don't use sugar or MSG anymore due to allergies. It can get overwhelming when you realize that sugar and /or MSG is in just about EVERYTHING at the grocery store! So I thought I'd start adding my current recipes for those who would like family friendly meals without the hidden ingredients. You may see other types of recipes from time to time here as well. Feel free to enjoy.

Amy

3 comments:

Warner Family said...

Cool!! You were quick moving on this. I'm so excited, I started a food blog of my own a while back but no one looks at it so this will be nice to do a joint one and have more people use it and post on it. :) I'll get busy soon!

Angela said...

Amy, what a cute blog! I'll definitely be following this one.

Kaylan said...

I love the blog Amy! So many great recipes to look at already! Thanks!