Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brown Sugar Muffins

In the middle of the night when I can't sleep there are two things I enjoy the most... baking and blogging. I got this recipe from Deborah over at Taste and Tell. I thought they looked simple enough and they would be a nice breakfast addition. Didn't they turn out looking yummy? They are so simple to make and oh so good.

Brown Sugar Muffins

Makes 16 muffins

1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup nuts, chopped coarsely

Preheat oven to 375F. Grease or line 16 muffin cups.

Combine all ingredients until mixed. Fill prepared muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes or until done.

Deborah's recipe.

No comments:

Honey Wheat French Bread

This is another tweak to Michelle's French Bread Recipe. My first tweak is  here. I don't actually use agave or sugar anymor...